As the Director I wish you a very warm welcome to Our School! Epic Nursery and Primary School is like a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. We are most assuredly the best and the world is waiting for us. Competence is Our Confidence!
I cannot end this note without appreciating our unrelenting staff members who work tirelessly to ensure that we build world class children. Your hard work is not only rewarded in heaven. We are problem solvers and solution providers as we can be so nick-named!
Epic Nursery & Primary School is positioned to inculcate smartness, courage, confidence, self-worth and diligence balanced with academic prowess into every child through individual based method of teaching with enhanced integrated curriculum to make learning fun and exciting.
Epic Nursery and Primary School is an epitome of academic excellence.
We are specialist in:
- Bringing out the potentials in every kid through enhanced and integrated curriculum to cover both academic learning, cognitive and neuroscientific awareness; adapting with the 21st century emotional intelligence from the cradle.
- Enhancing the performance of slow learners to improve learning skills within a short time of 21days , following a well built plan to achieve performance.
- Building confidence in our learners through assertive mental and verbal aptitude
- Demonstrating prowess in phonemic learning.
- Balancing great academic intellect with high moral values and spirituality.
- Individual based method of teaching.
In Epic Nursery and Primary Schools, we allow payments in instalment. A maximum of three instalments. This is because we understand that the economy in this part of the World is harsh. Therefore, we allow payments to be made in instalments to lessen the burden of payment on our parents.
Characters are formed or learnt in 21days. In the same vein, learning for us becomes evident within 21days. We set a 21day target for transformative educational prowess to begin in your child and this method yields tremendous results for us. Learning involves cognition which is a tool in neuroscience used to develop a child’s mental performance.
The Child Protection Policy of the School is conspicuously placed in the School’s premises and we undertake to report to the relevant authorities, any action which contravenes the rights of a child.